Tuesday, March 29, 2016

R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX

R.B.I. Baseball 16 also known as new fielding moves like dives, wall catches, pump-fakes and more is a sports video game developed and published by MLB that was released on March 29, 2016. This released is a Full PC Games version. The Windows Setup was created by the "Codex". Download R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX PC Game for free on links provided below. This game could be also classified as baseball games.
R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX
Make The Play with R.B.I. Baseball 16!

As announced today before thousands of Red Sox fans at the team’s Winter Weekend, outfielder Mookie Betts will be the cover athlete for R.B.I. Baseball 16. At 23 years, 3 months and 18 days, Betts becomes the second-youngest player ever to be the featured athlete on a MLB video game cover.

Some cool facts about our new cover athlete:

– Mookie’s initials spell MLB (Markus Lynn Betts)

– Betts is ranked among the AL’s top 20 hitters in many offensive categories, including batting average, stolen bases, OPS, slugging percentage, runs scored and hits in 2015.

– He is also one heck of a bowler

R.B.I. Baseball 16 is coming this spring for Xbox One, PS4, PC/Mac via Steam, iOS and Android.

Check out some exclusive behind the scenes images from our photo and video shoot
R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX
System Requirements
  • OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Geforce 9500GT
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
  • Additional Notes: Requires two gamepads for local multiplayer

R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX Download
  • Mediafire Download 1.75 GB - Full version
  • Direct Link - (Pcloud | Zodia Games | Forever Lifetime)


R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX Installation
  • extract the archive
  • burn or mount the iso
  • run the setup
  • install
  • finish the installation
  • apply the crack to the game folder
  • go to desktop or start menu to run the shortcut.

Support Game Developers and Publishers!
Enjoy your game | Zodia Games

Related Posts

R.B.I. Baseball 16-CODEX
4/ 5
Oleh

Follow us via Email